Saturday, February 14, 2009

Anticipation

So along with the couple of dreams I have had that the baby inside of my tummy is a boy, I have had another event happen to me yesterday to instill these feelings yet again. I was at hobby lobby just meandering about, like I do everytime I step foot inside that store, and I came across all of the letters of the alphabet, a set in white and a set in black both in different kinds of fonts. With just a week left (God willing) to find out the sex of our baby I have had thoughts of room ideas for either. If it is a girl, it will definitely be girly, probably hot pink, black and white and if it is a boy probably some shade of green, white, and brown. So the letters in hobby lobby were super on sale and super cute, so I got H-A-Y-D-E-N in the white letters and then walked over to the black letters. I picked up A and U and went for the D and it was empty.... all of the letters for the name Audrey were there except D. So I put the A and U back and said to myself "well it must be a boy." So despite my trying to be equal and buy both names... once again my feelings confirmed. But, no matter what, boy or girl we are so excited and will love and cherish with all of our hearts! We pray that he or she continue to be healthy and continue to grow and develop into our beautiful miracle!


6 comments:

Megan said...

I love the letters...I can't wait to find out if it is Hayden or Audrey...in the case that you need to search out the Audrey letters, there is a hobby lobby over in colleyville :)
Either way I know sweet Baby Hillger is precious!

Emily said...

I can't believe you get to find out so soon! I am sure that Hayden or Audrey will be perfect! We are so glad that you guys live so close and Kaley will have a little buddy to teach all her tricks to!

Rikki said...

wow, the baby name letter trick...why didn't i think of that?

just teasing, i know you'll be super excited whether it's A or H...post something as soon as you know!! we can't wait to hear the news!

Lizze said...

I can't believe you get to find out this soon! It seems liek you just founbd out yesterday. I'll have to remember the name game for next time (although it wouldn't have worked for us because we didn't have a name ;-).

Amanda said...

Honestly, from the day you told us you guys were expecting, Ant & I have both thought you'd have a boy! And by the way, we both had a gut feeling that we were having a girl! I think some people just know. :)
And I love the names, too!

Kendra said...

Well, how very cute is that! Love it! Can't wait to meet your little Hayden . .

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers