Monday, June 29, 2009

34 weeks!!

Today I had my 34 week appointment with Dr. New. Everything continues to look good and Hayden continues to grow, grow, grow. I go back in 2 weeks and then weekly after that! Hayden and I had a shower in my hometown this weekend given by some of my mom's best friends. It was alot of fun, very laid back and relaxing. We opened presents, ate homemade ice cream and then hung out by my mom and dad's pool. Hayden got lots of cute summer stuff including a little swim suit that looks like it will fit him right when he comes out of the womb!!



my momma and I

the cutest swim trunks!

34 weeks


33 weeks

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe it is getting so close! I am excited for Hayden's arrival; but anxious because it means I am that much closer to having 2!! You are starting to "pop" more and look super cute with your preggo belly!

Lizze said...

I can't believe Hayden is so close to arriving! I can't wait to meet him! I look forward to catching up at your shower on the 10th.

Kendra said...

You are about the cutest little preggo I've ever seen, you know. I can't wait to meet your little guy - oh! the fun you will have!!! Blessings on you as you wait and "endure" the final stretch to delivery time!!

Amanda said...

I can't believe he's almost here! We can't wait to meet him!! You look great, too! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers