Monday, November 9, 2009

what i have been doing lately!

here is what i have been up to.........

getting really good at tummy time!

sitting in my bumboo before i get too big for it! it takes two people to get me out of it!
ps i have a diaper on
playing airplane with mommy
getting my daddy time
turning 3 months old!
starting to sit in my boppy pillow (with mom close by of course)
spending time with gigi so mommy and daddy could go on their first date since i was born
putting up with my PT mommy trying to get me to do things i should not be doing yet!
going to my first birthday party... happy 2nd bday kaley!

i was so jealous i didn't get to play in the bounce house or eat the yummy cupcakes... maybe next year!
and what i spend most of my time doing......
just being cute!

3 comments:

Emily said...

He is most definitely a cutie! I had fun watching him yesterday; he is a sweet boy!

Amanda said...

What a cutie! Love that big grin in the last pic!! Looks like you guys are having so much fun with him!

Kendra said...

oh my word he's so darn cute. Love all the pics!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers