Tuesday, April 20, 2010

two peas in a pod

As these babies keep growing and growing, it is so much fun to watch them interact more and more. Here are a few pictures that I have taken over the past couple of weeks. Hayden and Jaelynn are so cute together, Jaelynn is getting to where she is pulling and tugging at Hayden just as much as Hayden is her. They are actually starting to play together and before we know it they will be chasing each other around the house!

playing nicely...

then.... hayden is shaking the exersaucer with all of his might!
and jealynn is looking at me saying "get me out of here"


playing nicely....

then...


they absolutely loved riding in the wagon!


emily brought jaelynn over in her tech gear today, so i went against my only tech stuff during a sporting event rule and sacrificed for some cute pictures!

i took this one just for emily

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love it! These 2 are definitely going to be great friends for many years. I love watching the changes between the two of them. They are so fun!

That picture in the wagon is just priceless! And I of course LOVE them in their Tech outfits...I see another picture coming 20+ years from now in their gowns as they graduate from TTU!

As for the UT bib...I think the food on her face might have been coming back up in response to having to wear something burnt orange! ;)

Rikki said...

that wagon pic is the cutest! it's so sweet they are friends from birth...they will love each other so much as they get older!

Katie said...

I love the picture of them in the wagon together! They are both so cute!

Lizze said...

Oh my goodness - they are so cute together! We so have to do another playgroup ASAP before our kids turn into toddlers before our eyes!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers