Monday, July 27, 2009

38 weeks


I saw Dr. New today for my weekly appointment and he checked to see if I have dilated at all. He said my cervix was very soft (which is good) and that I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Really this doesn't mean anything or predict anything, just that Hayden is definitely getting ready. He is in the perfect position, head really far down and with it facing towards my back. I am having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and lots of pressure, but nothing consistent. I continue to pray that he comes within the next week and a half before Dr. New goes on vacation! But most of all I pray for patience, and a safe and healthy delivery for both Hayden and I whenever that time may be!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers as you near Hayden's arrival. We are so excited for you!!! And you look fantastic, btw! :)

Kristen said...

It's getting so close! We can't wait to meet baby Hayden! We're praying for all 3 of you! =D Lots of love..

Katie said...

Hang in there. These tough last few days will be over soon and you'll have that precious baby in your arms.

Rikki said...

yay! it can be so hard to be patient, but so exciting at the same time!

Lizze said...

Hey girl - I cant believe Hayden is almost here. Hang in there. I remember the worst was people kept asking, "You're still here?" at work. Just ignore them!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers