Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1 amazing month!

Today we had Hayden's one month check-up, Dr. K says he looks great, and is still gaining weight like a champ... he weighs 11.8 lbs and is 23.5 inches long! Such a big boy! He still has the knot on his neck, but that is to be expected for a while. I am just working my magic to prevent all of the things that accompany it.
I notice changes in him everyday... in his size, shape, alertness, facial expressions and movements. I can't believe its been a whole month since I popped out this little miracle! I really do feel spoiled getting to spend every waking moment with him and enjoying his every move, sound, and smell. I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy, little boy. It truly is amazing!
Now for the infamous monthly pics and what Hayden has been up to..... a friend of mine told me about these stickers you can put on onesies for monthly pictures, I ordered them at www.pickysticky.com, very cool! Thanks Amanda!

mommy made 1 month birthday cupcakes! ridiculous i know!

mimi time

after bath time

tummy time (and he doesn't scream!!)

and our favorite time of the day.... nap time!

4 comments:

Practice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Oh my, I can't believe he is already a month old! I know that you are treasuring this time with him! Take in every moment they are each so special!

PS~The deleted comment was me! I was signed in under another account that I use as a template so I just deleted it and started over!

Lizze said...

Wow, I cannot believe how much he has grown! He is going to be bigger than Carter soon. It is such a blessing to have those first few months spending every moment together!

Amanda said...

1 month already?! They grow so fast, but each day just gets better and better, doesn't it?! I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun with him. He's such a sweet little blessing!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers