Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Growing boy!


Hayden and I went for his two month check-up today! Everything looked great! He is growing like a weed and the knot on his neck is getting smaller. To tell you the truth, I have been a bad PT mommy lately cause I haven't even been stretching him cause he was doing so much better.
He got his first round of shots today which I think hurt mommy more than they did Hayden! He did great with those too. He is getting so big and strong, he loves tummy time and is smiling and cooing up a storm! It is so much fun! We are so blessed to have a happy, healthy, growing beautiful boy..... couldn't ask for anything more.
two month stats:
weight: 14.2 lbs 94%
height: 24.75 inches 96%
head circumference: 15.5 inches 36%




2 comments:

Emily said...

Dear Hayden,

I am so glad to hear that you are growing so big and strong! I am going to need a big, strong, handsome boy to take care of me when I decide to join the world. My mommy has told me all about you and I can't wait to meet you soon. We are going to have so much fun growing up together! I already know we are going to get into all kinds of trouble together! ;)

Love,
Jaelynn

Rikki said...

he is still so cute and handsome! and i love, love, love the guitar body suit. very awesome.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers