Saturday, October 10, 2009

sucker

So in the hospital when you have a baby this company comes around to take pictures of your newborn. Then you have the "option" to buy them if you want. They have you in all avenues... hormones raging, the first pictures of your newborn that you think are perfect no matter what they look like, family members there thinking the same thing... so what I'm getting at is of course I was a sucker a bought them. Then... one month later they get you again! I get a call from that photo company saying, anyone who purchases pictures in the hospital gets a free sitting fee, they come to your house take pictures of your one month old and give you a free 8 x10... well of course yet again once I saw all of them I wanted more than just the free 8x10! Whoever started this company is a genius! anyways here are some of them! They are about the cutest things I have ever seen!





4 comments:

Lizze said...

They are super cute! I can't believe how big he looks - keeping his head up and everything!

Rikki said...

i was thinking the same thing as lizze...he looks so big! and his expression is so grown-up. very cute.

Jodi said...

What a little man! Dont feel like a "sucker"- they are adorable pictures and you couldn't have passed them up! I love the facial expressions!

Kendra said...

They really ARE the cutest things ever, Em! Wow! I remember with Brady they came out to the house and took some, and the girl did an amazing photoshop job on them and brought them to show me. She was VERY upset that I DIDN'T buy any - I just took my free 8X10 and my mom did her photoshop magic on it and it was great. (Third child doesn't get quite the reaction from the mom in the buying department as first child! he!) Anyway, enough about me - your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers