Tuesday, May 19, 2009

12 week countdown!

On monday, my beautiful mother and I went to my 28 week prenatal visit. It was so fun to see how excited she got when Dr. New was going from body part to body part pointing out everything on the screen. We got to see his little face and his mouth was moving, it was really cool. Then I had to drink that really sugary drink, which made me all jittery and then have my blood drawn an hour later for the glucose test which screens for gestational diabetes. Today the nurse called and I past the test!! Yea! Now the 12 week countdown begins. I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks and then every two after that until weekly the last month!! Thinking and praying for you Lizze, Jarod, and Carter. Can't wait to meet him. I will be anticipating a intimate pep talk from a Bradley classmate first hand to prepare myself!!

Sidenote: GO ADAM!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lizze said...

The countdown begins - very exciting! And I'll tell you now, you can do it - it is so worth it!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers