Sunday, May 3, 2009

productive weekend!

This weekend we have been working hard on Hayden's room. We put up a chair rail around the room and daddy put together his furniture. I have ordered the bedding but it won't be here until June. Basically the room will be lots of bright fun colors with a few guitar things thrown in that I have managed to find.

here is a picture of the bedding from the website

daddy working hard!
I am so excited about my guitar light switch cover!
daddy being silly!


the end product! (for now anyways)

A belly shot since I have not posted one thus far
Everything is coming along great! Hayden is kicking and punching all of the time, we just lay in bed and watch him have a party! I have the glucose testing at my 28 week appointment in two weeks and then the 12 week countdown begins! Its gonna be one long, hot summer!

6 comments:

Rikki said...

hayden's room looks cool and you look so great! i'm excited for you! your ticker says only 99 days to go...you broke the 100s!

Amanda said...

The room looks fantastic, and you look absolutely adorable! :)

Emily said...

The room is looking great so far! The bedding will look awesome with the crib and wall colors you picked out! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Granny said...

Just saw the nursery and I definately like it. You both have been hard at work. Now that you are under 100 days things will go faster I hope for you both. I love the colors you picked and the bedding. Miss you and wish I could see you more often. Love, Granny

Lizze said...

Hayden's room looks super cute - can't wait to see it with the bedding! Good work Dad!

Kristen said...

Everything looks great, including YOU! =D Miss you both and hope to see you sometime this summer! Lots of love, Kristen

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers